Monday, April 1, 2013

Opening Day

Today as baseball celebrates the opening day of the 2013 season, I celebrate an opening of my own. I have long wanted to do a baseball-related blog, but was never able to figure out what exactly I wanted to do with it. After a re-invigoration in my baseball passions earlier this year, I came to the conclusion that I would do a blog full of my baseball adventures.

I am a diehard Cub fan toiling in the orange groves of Southern California, and with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim of California of the United States playing baseball a mere 10 minutes away from my home, I have become a big-time Angel fan by osmosis. 
Thankfully there is enough distance between me and Dodger Stadium to prevent an accidental affinity there.

I also have reawakened my passion for collecting cards and memorabilia, so there will probably be decent coverage of those topics here as well as my musings on anything baseball related that I deem worthy of a writeup. Hopefully you'll join me as I go "tripping baseballs!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment